Intruder Alarm Installation Southampton & Hampshire
If you are looking to enhance your property’s security with a reliable intruder alarm system, then you are making an extremely wise investment. With today’s modern tech, when your home alarm sounds off, the police can be informed, your mobile app will alert you, and our security centre can also be made aware.
Statistically, 99% of burglars target properties that do not have a burglar alarm system. Now Intruder alarms are more important than ever. They offer a highly effective way to deter thieves scouting for potential targets and act as the perfect early warning system should thieves forcibly enter your property.
Today thousands of Southampton and Hampshire citizens protect their homes and businesses with burglar alarms helping them to avoid the expense and damage intruders can cause.
At First Contact Fire and Security, we have been helping people like you protect their property via state-of-the-art alarm systems at a price and quality that is by far the best you will find in Southampton and Hampshire areas.
Our Burglar Alarm Installation Services
- Reduce Your House Insurance Premiums: We can work with you on a budget that will eventually see your house insurance premiums reduced, which effectively means the overall cost of installing a burglar alarm pays for itself in the long run. We’ll even speak with your insurance company.
- After Care Services: You get the best aftercare service any company could possibly offer you. We are a local business in Hampshire based in Southampton. Our objective to build a long lasting relationship with you.
- Flawless Installations: You should expect nothing less than a perfect intruder alarm system installation. We won’t leave until you are happy we have fully tested the system and you know exactly how to use it.
- Emergency Call Out: Imagine you are going on holiday and your alarm system suddenly starts to misbehave. Technology has a funny way of working sometimes. Well, no problem because we are there 24/7. Even if we did not install the system – call us.
- Tamperproof System: Our workmanship is first-class. There a 0% percent chance of anyone being able to tamper with your alarm system.
- Full Warranty: All of our system suppliers have been chosen by our team of specialists. Very rarely have we ever had to replace an alarm system. However, 0.01% of the time technology can play up. We offer a full and free extended warranty on the system and our workmanship.
- Complete Control: You will have complete control over how to set your alarm code. In addition to this, you do not always have to use the keypad touch system as you can use a key fob to arm and disarm the system.
- Smartphone Alarm App: Your alarm system will be connected to an application on any device you choose. If your alarm is triggered, then you will know about it. You can the police, call us, call your neighbours, or anyone else that can help you check your property.
FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE: for all of our burglar alarm system installation, repair, upgrade, and maintenance services!
We offer a range of intruder alarm services – not just installations:
- Intruder Alarm Installations
- Intruder Alarm Repairs
- Intruder Alarm Maintainance
- Intruder Alarm Upgrades
You have nothing to lose asking us for a free quote
If you are worried our intruder alarm systems may be out of reach for your budget, then don’t be. Technology has come a long way and many burglar alarm system today are much more affordable than the past meaning homeowners and commercial customers can benefit from one of our cost-effective quotes helping you prevent break-ins.
The Ideal Intruder Deterrent For Your Home or Business
Intruder alarms prevent the damages and expenses thieves and vandals cause. With more properties installing burglar alarm systems today you simply cannot afford to leave your property as a target. We are here to help you make sure that you get the right price for the right system for you.
Very rarely do any of our systems go wrong. Out of thousands of installations, our intruder alarm engineers have experienced malfunctioning on just three occasions. Those systems were fully replaced within 24 hours at no cost to our client.
Working With Your Budget
Alarm systems are now very affordable compared to the past. If you haven’t looked at prices for a while, then now is the time. There are a number of high-tech systems that you will be very surprised at just how affordable they have become.
Our objective is to provide all of Southampton and Hampshire with high standard intruder alarm systems at the right price giving your commercial or residential property the protection it needs.
Most importantly the cost of insurance for your property will be reduced. We can even give you an estimate on how much you will save according to your current premium.
Commercial Intruder Alarm Services
We have been providing monitoring services for intruder security alarm systems for a variety of commercial and industrial properties. We also work on new build and renovation projects with infrastructure companies.
Our comprehensive range of services includes installation, upgrades, repairs, as well as maintenance services.
In addition to this, we have been providing a number of businesses with bespoke alarm systems custom designed and implemented according to their individual needs.
There is no job in the commercial and industrial sector too big or too small for our team. We have years of experience in this field, so you are in safe hands. Plus, we are flexible and willing to work around the schedules of other contractors. We fully understand there can be delays, and fully able to adjust to fit your project timelines whether they run on schedule or not.
Do You Need A Residential Intruder Alarm System?
Our aim is to make sure you have an early warning system in your home to give you peace of mind whether you are at home, our shopping, at work or on holiday. We have a 24 hours emergency call out service that will be dispatched whether you are home or not.
Get in contact with us and request for one of our residential burglar alarm experts to come to your property to give you a free survey. We always come up with an amicable solution that gives you a high-tech intruder alarm system within your price range. Plus, don’t forget that we will also help you reduce your home insurance premiums.
What Types Of Security Alarm Systems Are Available?
Our burglar alarms for Southampton and Hampshire attract a wide variety of clientele. Residential, industrial, and commercial clients come to us with a wide range of ideas and budgets in mind.
You will be able to choose from an array of reliable security alarm system solutions.
- 24/7 Monitoring Team Ready To React If Your Alarm System Is Triggered
All the systems that we work with come with both a loud audible alert system as well as a visual alert will be transmitted to a central monitoring team that is open 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
- Wireless Alarm System Options
Wireless alarms are extremely affordable nowadays. You can opt for alarm bells only, an application based system to alert you via your chosen device, or/and you can have a police monitored system. With the system being wireless, it is 100% tamper proof – there is no way for thieves to get around it.
- We Do All The Hard Work While Your Property is Secured
We will survey your property and then provide you with a quote that comes with multiple options. Once you decide which option fits your situation, then we’ll arrange a date and time that suits your schedule to come and fit your brand new security alarm system.
You don’t need to anything except look at your free quote:
- We will source the system for you
- We come in install the system
- We tidy up after ourselves
- We give you full training
- We will supply you with all the manuals
- We are there for you for aftercare services
First Contact Fire & Security Security Alarm System Installation Service In Brief:
- We will provide a quote absolutely free of charge and leave it in your hand to make a decision.
- We will come in install and fully test your alarm system. Won’t leave until the job is done and you are happy.
- We will clean up any mess we make, ensure all workmanship is to a high standard, and we don’t cut corners
- We will train you how to use the system. We always stay until you fully understand how the system works
- We are at the end of a telephone call or email if you need us for any aftercare services
- Plus, we don’t mind helping you reduce your home insurance premiums once your alarm system is installed
Please Take Advantage of Our Free No Obligation Quotation Offer!
If you are in the Southampton area or anywhere in Hampshire, then please call our friendly support team.